The British Columbia Cycling Coalition is your voice for better cycling in B.C.
Our goal is to enable more people to ride bicycles more often for transportation, recreation and tourism.
We work with cycling groups, governments, businesses and organizations across the province to:
- secure more funding for cycling paths, protected bike lanes and better cycling facilities on highways
- ensure that new and existing road and bridge projects include great cycling facilities
- encourage the implementation of provincial cycling education initiatives
- build support for an updated Motor Vehicle Act
- support provincial initiatives that support cycle tourism
Our member organizations represent thousands of people across British Columbia.
We work to make cycling better for people of all ages and reduce conflicts on our roads and paths making them safer for all.
We are convinced that more cycling leads directly to happier, healthier, and more sustainable communities.
Have more questions? Please feel free to contact us.
The BCCC is a registered Non-Profit Society. Read our Constitution and Bylaws that govern how we operate.