Provincial Election - May 9
Election 2017 Information | Elections BC
Ask your candidates to support safe cycling for everyone, everywhere everyday by:
- Investing $100 million per year over 10 years in protected bike lanes, paths, sidewalks and safer intersections. More...
- Committing to zero cycling and walking fatalities
- Updates to the Motor Vehicle Act including a safe passing distance law and reduced speeds. More...
- Universally available cycling skills training for children
- Making provincial roads, bridges and highways safer for cycling and walking
Now is a great time to contact your candidates to encourage them to commit to better cycling. Volunteering for their campaigns is also a great way to get to know them and talk about improving cycling.