Become an Individual Member
For over 15 years the BC Cycling Coalition has been the leading provincial voice for people who cycle. By joining, you add your voice to an expanding provincial movement calling for better, safer, more comfortable infrastructure, universal cycling education programs; and a provincial cyclotourism network.
Our team has over 60 combined years of experience successfully championing improvements and developing innovative programs that encourage more people to cycle more often. These successes, achieved through engaging government, individuals and businesses include:
- Increased funding for cycling facilities in communities by 50% over three years, $18 million
- Doubling the frequency of shoulder sweeping on highways popular with cyclists
- Province adopting a cycling tourism strategy
- Wider paths on the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge, $20 million
- Cycling and Walking safety upgrades to the Stanley Park Causeway, $7 million
- Central Valley Greenway, $40 million
- Cycling and Walking Path on the Canada Line Bridge, $10 million
Help Create a Stronger Movement
Click in "Share Here" to share what better biking means to your family and community. Then share your story with your friends to encourage them to join!
The BC Cycling Coalition is your voice for great bike routes everywhere. We are working hard to enable everyone in the Province to bike for their daily trips while eliminating fatalities and injuries.
Your membership really helps support our efforts to encourage the Government to invest $1 billion over ten years in safe bike routes around B.C.
A monthly membership through reoccurring payments is $2.50/month. This commitment will help provide more certainty for our campaigns and advocacy efforts. (If you are a new member, you will be eligible to vote at our AGM and receive membership benefits once your totally contributions reach $15).