There are a number of great reasons why you may want to consider joining the BC Cycling Coalition. Here are the top five:
1. Become part of the leading provincial voice for cycling
By joining, you add your voice to an expanding provincial movement calling for better, smarter infrastructure; universal cycling education programs; and a provincial cyclotourism network. Your membership is one of the important sources of funding that sustains us.
2. Receive preferential member-only pricing at BC Bikes, our annual conference
3. Stay up to date on the latest news and campaigns taking place around the province
When you join the BC Cycling Coalition you will be invited to subscribe Event Notices, Updates and Action Alerts which will alert you to critical actions you can take to improve cycling in BC.
4. Have an influence on the governance and direction of the BC Cycling Coalition
5. Gain access to province-wide networks
By joining, you can connect with other cycle supporters around BC through events and campaigns.
For more details about the work of the BC Cycling Coalition, consider reading about our programs and projects.
Please purchase your membership on-line below or or by cheque and mail it in.
If you have any questions about membership please contact us.
Monthly Individual Membership$2.50 monthlyAdditional contributions much appreciated!
Individual Membership$30.00 per yearAdditional contributions much appreciated!
Student/Low Income Membership$15.00 per year
Household Membership$40.00 per yearAdditional contributions much appreciated!