Continue reading →
Bike Sense : The premier safety and operations manual for cycling in BC.
The listings on this page are for courses and workshops in British Columbia. There are CAN-BIKE courses available across Canada. To find an instructor outside of BC, check our listings here.
Courses For Adults:
- CAN-BIKE Courses : beginner to advanced (including emergency personnel); throughout BC. Contact email@example.com
- Cycling Traffic Skills Courses : beginner to advanced; Greater Victoria
- Private Cycling Lessons : beginner to intermediate; Greater Victoria
- StreetWise Cycling Courses : beginner to advanced; Metro Vancouver
- Workplace Cycling Workshops : Metro Vancouver
Courses For Children:
- Kids on Wheels : Balance bike courses for pre-schools
- CAN-BIKE Courses : throughout BC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids Can Ride : Greater Victoria
- Pedalheads : Greater Victoria & Metro Vancouver
- Bike to School : Metro Vancouver
- LifeCycle : Metro Vancouver
Bike Right is asking that the BC government implement and fund a cycling education framework that will make cycling education accessible to all children and youth in British Columbia- we need your organization's endorsement now!
Hazard such as gravel, sand, debris, dead animals, fallen trees, defective signs, bridge damage, potholes, overgrown vegetation, flooding, snow and ice on roads, shoulders and paths can be very dangerous to people cycling.
Please report these problems to the authorities through the links listed below to ensure they are fixed and don't place others at risk.
Provincial Roads, Highways and Bridges - Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Comox Valley - Hazard Report - Comox Valley Cycling Coalition
Metro Vancouver - Report Route Problems | HUB
Victoria - BikeMaps.org
Please let us know below if you have crashed due to a hazards, problems aren't fixed immediately, occur on an ongoing basis or you have trouble finding out who to report the problem to.
For major issues and improvements including upgrading cycling routes, adding protected bike lanes and improving intersections for:
- roads within your community, please write your Mayor and Council
- provincial highways and bridges, please write the Minister of Transportation and Highways and your MLA
Continue reading →
The publication for passionate pedallers
Pick Up a Copy
Pick up a copy at bike stores, community centers, libraries and other locations around Metro Vancouver.
Have Something to Say
Have an idea for an article? Please email email@example.com.
Interested in advertising in WeCycle? Please download the rate sheet.