The BC Cycling Coalition is a tireless advocate for cycling in our province but we are much more effective when we all work together. The BC Cycling Coalition relies on the strength of our members. Your support is much appreciated. Please help increase our membership by spreading the word to your friends and family.
You can get involved by becoming a member today!
Your letters do make a difference. So please help make BC a better place to ride a bicycle!
Please report hazards including debris and potholes here.
- POLL: Cycling Popular, Province-Wide Support for Cycling Investment
- Cycling Routes Should be Direct and Obvious
- Cycling Investment Elsewhere
- Cycling Safety Through Collision Reduction
- Five is the New Twenty – The Advantages of Quickly Completing Cycling Networks
- Slow Down and Save Lives – 30 is the New 50
- Urge the Federal Government to Mandate Truck Side Guards
- Letter Writing: How To