The British Columbia Cycling Coalition is your voice for safer cycling in BC. We have championed all ages and abilities cycling for 21 years. Our mission is to enable everyone to ride bicycles everywhere for transportation, recreation and vacation.
We work with cycling groups, governments, businesses and organizations across the province to:
- secure more funding for cycling paths, protected bike lanes and better cycling facilities on highways
- ensure that new and existing road and bridge projects include great cycling facilities
- encourage the implementation of provincial cycling education initiatives
- build support for an updated Motor Vehicle Act
- support provincial initiatives that support cycle tourism
The BC Cycling Coalition and our 25 member organizations represent 67,862 supporters in communities across the Province.
We are convinced that more cycling leads directly to happier, healthier, and more sustainable communities.
Have more questions? Please feel free to contact us.
The BCCC is a registered Non-Profit Society. Read our Constitution and Bylaws that govern how we operate.
The BC Cycling Coalition is a proud member of: