The BC Cycling Coalition is your voice for safe bike networks everywhere. By joining us, you are supporting our efforts to enable everyone in BC to cycle for their daily trips, recreation & vacation.
Our team has over 60 years of experience successfully championing improvements & programs that encourage more people to cycle more often including:
- Increased cycling funding for communities by 50% over 3 years, $18 million
- Doubling shoulder sweeping frequency on highways popular with cyclists
- Wider paths on the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge, $20 million
- Central Valley Greenway, $40 million
- Cycling & Walking Path on the Canada Line Bridge, $10 million
Our campaigns include encouraging the Province to:
- Develop a cycling & walking strategy
- Invest $100 million/year in biking & walking networks
- Improve the Motor Vehicle Act cycling including a Safer Passing Law
- Make rail trails non-motorized
Your individual membership with ongoing monthly reoccurring payments will be much appreciated. This commitment will help provide more certainty for our campaigns, advocacy efforts and programs.