1035 W Pender St
Vancouver, BC V6C 3R2
Google map and directions
While our collective understanding of complete streets concepts continues to increase in depth and scope, successful implementation often remains a challenge.
January's joint Planning Institute of British Columbia (PIBC) South Coast Chapter and BC Cycling Coalition event will bring together planners, active transportation professionals, and grassroots community advocates at a Complete Streets Forum. The forum will be a solutions–oriented dialogue, to build on the professional planning community’s capacity and expertise in fostering complete streets.
The Complete Streets Forum features short inspirational presentations from expert panelists to kick start an evening of dialogue on realizing complete streets in our neighbourhoods.
- Iona Bonamis (Transportation Planner), City of North Vancouver
- Dale Bracewell (Manager, Active Transportation), City of Vancouver
- Richard Campbell (Executive Director), BC Cycling Coalition
- Gavin Davidson (Principal), Alta Planning + Design
- Mike Feaver, Streets for Everyone
- Stuart Ramsey (Manager, Transportation Planning) City of Burnaby
- Ian Wasson (Urban Design Planner), City of Burnaby
Moderator: Martin Nielsen (Principal), DIALOG Design
Cost (All prices are subject to 5% Goods & Services Tax):
- Non-members ($15)
Please REGISTER here: www.cvent.com/d/7fqpsz
All registrations are final. No refunds or cancellations are permitted; however, in the event that a registrant is not able to attend, substitution of a different attendee may be accepted if arranged in advance. Any registrant requiring substitution should contact PIBC no later than January 25, 2016.
The BC Cycling Coalition thanks the Real Estate Foundation of BC for its generous support of our Streets for Everyone BC initiative that enabled us to help organize this event.
Image: Mike Feaver, Streets for Everyone