There are many ways for you to provide your thoughts and feedback. You can also consider attending a public forum in your community.
The BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure will be hosting a number of public forums throughout January:
- Tuesday, January 7 – Prince George
- Wednesday, January 8 – Dawson Creek
- Thursday, January 9 – Vancouver
- Tuesday, January 14 – Cranbrook
- Wednesday, January 15 – Nanaimo
- Thursday, January 16 – Chilliwack
Click here for times and locations.
When you attend your local workshop consider bringing a copy of the BC Cycling Coalition's Position Statement, as well as your own stories and experiences about riding on provincial highways.