Imagine that within the next ten years, you, your family and friends can safely and comfortably cycle across the region to work, school, and shopping as well as for recreation and exercise.
And when you would rather take transit, there is a bus or a train nearby arriving within a few short minutes.
Your YES vote in the transit referendum can make this a reality.
Have you voted?
Please let us know.
We will send you helpful info and friendly reminders to vote!
You must drop your ballot off at a Service Centre by 8pm, Friday, May 29.
It is too late to mail it in.
For only around 35 cents a day per household, a YES vote will bring improvements including:
- 2700km of cycling routes including 300km of paths separated from traffic
- $131 million invested in cycling over ten years
- BC Parkway & Central Valley Greenway upgrades
- Canada Line Bikeway upgrades
- Finishing the North Shore Spirit Trail
- A new cycling and walking path along the Evergreen Line
- Cycling routes parallel to LRT in Surrey & Langley
- Improved cycling and walking access to transit stations
- Improved cycling & walking paths on a new 4 lane Pattullo Bridge
- Millennium Line to Arbutus
- LRT in Surrey & Langley
- More Expo Line trains
- 25% more Bus Service, 11 new B-lines
- 80% more NightBus service
Help us win a YES vote
A YES vote is critical for our future. To win, we need to reach out to tens of thousands of people like you who support cycling, walking and transit through:
- Engagement on cycling routes, streets and at transit stations
- Tabling at events
- Compelling campaign videos by local advocates
- Flyers, signs and other campaign materials
Help make this possible:
Donate now or Volunteer